Our Mission: ‘Engage. Learn. Innovate’. Apart from academic excellence, every child needs to be self-confident and self-reliant with high self-esteem.
The school commences its journey of education with the firm belief that education for children today should be:
- A journey is driven by aims and aspirations
- A journey that is a continuous process.
- A journey does not culminate in one destination.
- A journey that would open the doors for many more.
We believe that:
- Every child is as important to society and the world as to her/his parents and family.
- Apart from academic excellence, every child needs to be self-confident and self-reliant with high self-esteem.
- Every child has the ability to excel in her/his own way, given a conducive environment to unleash her/his talents.
- Children are by nature competitive, interactive and have communicative qualities that need to be promoted and encouraged.
- Every child has her/his own cognitive, emotional and spiritual requirements that need to be taken care of.
- Today’s children have the potential of making the world a better place tomorrow. It is our responsibility to nurture and encourage such potential.