The school has classes from the Pre-Nursery to Grade XII. The age criteria for admission in the Nursery class is 3 years on the 31st of March of the year in which seeking admission. Similarly, the age criterion for the Kindergarten is 4 years and for Grade I is 5 years on 31st March of the year in which seeking admission.
For Grade II onwards, it is mandatory to have a Transfer Certificate from the previous school of the child.
The admission process takes place in five stages. These are:
• Step 1 – Application – parents are required to fill up an application form and attach all the documents required. These include copies of the date of the following documents:
o Date of birth of the child
o Proof of residence
o Aadhar cards.
The form goes through an initial scrutiny for verification of completion,
• Step 2 – Interaction with Admission Counsellor (for Grade Pre-Nursery to Grade V) The parents along with the child have an interaction with the Admission Counsellor of the school so that they can have a detailed overview of the school infrastructure and operations of the school.
Written Eligibility Test (for Grade VI to Grade XI) – the child has to take a written eligibility test based on the curriculum of the previous class. The syllabus for the test is provided to the parents well in advance.
• Step 3 – Interaction with the co-ordinator. The parents along with the child have an interaction with the co-ordinator of the school so that they can have a detailed overview of the school and the pedagogical processes followed.
• Step 4 – Interaction with the Principal
• Step 5 – Approval of admission