The school has classes from the Pre-Nursery to Grade XII. The age criteria for admission in the Nursery class is 3 years on the 31st of March of the year in which seeking admission. Similarly, the age criterion for the Kindergarten is 4 years and for Grade I is 5 years on 31st March of the year in which seeking admission.
For Grade II onwards, it is mandatory to have a Transfer Certificate from the previous school of the child.
The admission process takes place in five stages. These are:
• Step 1 – Application – parents are required to fill up an application form and attach all the documents required. These include copies of the date of the following documents:
o Date of birth of the child
o Proof of residence
o Aadhar cards.
The form goes through an initial scrutiny for verification of completion,
• Step 2 – Written Eligibility Test (for Kindergarten onwards only) – the child has to take a written eligibility test based on the curriculum of the previous class. The syllabi for the test is provided to the parents well in advance. Parents are requested to sit with the child during the eligibility test for the Kindergarten grade only.
• Step 3 – Interaction with the co-ordinator. The parents along with the child have an interaction with the co-ordinator of the school so that they can have a detailed overview of the school and the pedagogical processes followed.
• Step 4 – Interaction with the Principal
• Step 5 – Approval of admission
Note :Parents of the candidates whose admission has been approved of only are informed telephonically.The application may be rejected at any of the steps given above.