OUTREACH PROGRAMME IN EDUCATION
“Success is not measured by what you have. It’s measured by what you give”
Our school encourages all students to empathize with those who are not so fortunate both physically and financially, by lending a helping hand and serving unconditionally. The School offers various age-appropriate opportunities to students to become active and positive contributors to the community. These opportunities help the students to build a sense of responsibility and sensitivity towards the society. A few of the programmes have been listed below:
- Literacy drives – Students gift stationery and reading material to schools of the underprivileged
- Hygiene drives – Under the stewardship of the Student’s Council, contributory packets of items of personal hygiene are made and distributed amongst the needy children
- Special days – Special Days like Nelson Mandela are celebrated so as to inculcate the value of giving
- Warm up a child – Donation drives for winter clothes are organized by the children under SCOPE
- Green the environment – Plantation drives are organised on regular intervals
- Creativity from waste – Products made under this project are sold in the PTM under the School Enterprise Project. The proceeds of this are used for the charity to the society.
- Visits to old age homes
FIGHT AGAINST HUNGER UNDER SCOPE: TURKEY DONATIONS
“Humanity is the common thread that binds us all together in this vast tapestry of life.” – Dalai Lama
- Compassion and benevolence – A remarkable display of compassion and benevolence, students, teachers, parents, and staff of K.R. Mangalam World School, Vaishali came together to support a noble cause through their generous donations.
- Collective effort and dedication – The collective effort and dedication towards making a positive impact on society have resulted in an extraordinary achievement that deserves recognition.
- Donation campaign – Our school launched a donation campaign to support survivors of the earthquake that left a trail of destruction in Turkey and Syria. Students donated clothes and food items to support survivors of the deadly earthquake in the country.
WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
“The environment is where all the essentials of life intersect; it is the foundation of our well-being and the key to a sustainable future.” – Ban Ki-moon
- World Environment Day – World Environment Day is celebrated every year on June 5th to raise awareness and promote action for the protection and preservation of our environment.
- Celebration – One such celebration took place at K.R. Mangalam World School in Vaishali, where students and teachers came together to commemorate this important day.
- Tree plantation drive and poster making – The school premises were beautifully decorated with eco-friendly material, showcasing the importance of sustainable practices. Students actively participated in tree plantation drive and poster making, thereby demonstrating their commitment to increasing green cover and combating deforestation.
YOGI JI’S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AND YOGA DAY
The occasion was marked by various events and activities that showcased the achievements, contributions, and leadership of the esteemed Chief Minister. It was an exciting day at K.R. Mangalam World School in Vaishali, as the book ‘Ajay to Adityanath’was launched to mark the occasion of the 51st birthday of CM. The book, specifically designed for young readers, aims to inspire and educate the youth about the remarkable journey of Yogi Adityanath. In a heartwarming display of civic engagement and active participation, students from our school wrote meaningful postal cards addressed to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. This initiative aimed to provide students with a platform to express their thoughts, concerns, and aspirations directly to the Chief Minister.
The birthday celebration served as a reminder of Yogi Ji’s unwavering dedication to public service and his relentless pursuit of progress for the state. It was an opportunity to honor his leadership, acknowledge his accomplishments, and express gratitude for his tireless efforts in transforming the lives of the people of Uttar Pradesh.